This is the 2nd time I have been nominated for an award. This time, it is the Liebster Award. If you haven’t read my first award blog post on the Sunshine Blogger Award, I will post a link to it right below.
Continue Reading to learn about the person who nominated me for this amazing award along with my answers to those 11 questions. In the end, I will also nominate 11 other outstanding bloggers and ask my 11 questions to my nominees.
Let’s Dive into it!!!
Who Nominated Me?
Before I forget, let me thank Sakshi for nominating me for my first Liebster Award. She writes a blog by the name of “DXN with Sakshi” where she writes lots of food blogs on a Malaysian marketing company—DXN.
What Are The Rules?
- Thanks the blogger who has nominated you and provide the link of their blog.
- Answer the 11 question given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award.
- Ask your nominees 11 question.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 Questions From My Nominator
- Where do you see yourself in next 2-3 years?
If you don’t know me or if you have began reading my blog recently, I am a rising senior in high school who is studying in the United States. Therefore, in the next few years, I see myself in college somewhere in the United States.
- Your funniest moment?
If you haven’t realize that I haven’t blogged for a few days, one of the reasons is due to this question. The thing is, I am not a funny person at all. After a long thought, I couldn’t really think of anything worthy 😬
- Health or wealth?
Wealth is a temporary thing which comes and goes in life. However, health is something that is so precious where it can’t be revived once it is gone. For extreme cases like cancer, no doctor can save you no matter how much money you have. (except for some rare survival cases)
That being said, I would definitely prefer health over wealth.
- Your proudest moment?
When I was studying 8th grade, I was required to take some sort of an elective class as part of my class schedule. Out of the many choices, I chose a class named “Dollars & Cents.”
The incentive of that semester class was to teach some basics on finance. A huge part of the class was based on learning the trend of stocks and how to invest in them. After learning, we were registered into a virtual stock market game where we were given virtual money ($100,000—it’s a lot) to invest in stocks.
The stock market game continued after the semester class where most of our class gave up. I pursued the game till the end where I had the opportunity of winning 1st place in the entire Southern California.
I was invited to their headquarters along with many other winners in other divisions for a medal and a lunch. I was then recognized by the school principal and other higher district members for this achievement.
- What is it you like the most about yourself?
From a very young age, I really love my eyesight. My vision is one of the things I admire about myself along with the fact that I was the only person in the family to not wear glasses.
I say “was” because I had to wear glasses a few years back. However, this was not due to poor vision.
Instead, I realized that I had some genetic issue from my dad. I had squint eyes where one of my eyes occasionally looked at a different direction than my other eye. Our personal doctor suggested a glass with no power so that the lenses of that glass would be able to straighten my eyes.
- Best three phrases to describe yourself?
The three phrases that describe me is perfectionist, patient, and innovative.
- Has your personality changed since childhood? Reason?
I am glad this question came up.
My personality has changed by a significant amount since my childhood times. I used to be a very reserved kid during my early days where I didn’t have much children of my age to play with when I was young. Therefore, I became very quiet during my elementary school life.
However, another change came in my life when I came back to the United States at the beginning of my middle school career. Academics was much more interactive here in the United States compared to India. This made me no choice other than to pop outside my little bubble and become outspoken.
I took a few speech and debate classes along with improving my skills in class presentations helped me become more open in life.
- What makes you the happiest and why?
I would say tea.
Homemade tea is something that I have been drinking from a young age. I usually drink it twice a day—one in the morning and one in the evening.
I have heard of people unable to sleep after drinking tea. However, my family and I have no problem with sleep after drinking tea. Tea relaxes my brain and is something that makes me happy all the time.
- What makes you keep blogging?
It’s just an amazing feeling when something you say goes all around the world where people like you read them and give insights in the comments. Just looking at the statistics of my blog makes me keep going every day and to inspire you all with something informative and interesting to read.
Whether you have been reading my blog since the beginning or just recently, I hope you continue to read my other works on news in Tamil Nadu or India as a whole.
- What is the first thing you think in the morning?
I am a night person who struggles to wake up in the morning. Especially when I have a really deep sleep, it takes me a few minutes in the morning to get my senses back when I wake up. If my mom or my brother tells me something during this time, there is a very high chance that I didn’t understand it.
So, I don’t really know what flows through my thick brain during these first moments of the day.
However, after these few minutes, the first thing that probably goes through my mind is the deadlines that are coming up related to my school work.
- Your favourite song?
Since listening to songs is against my religion, I don’t listen to songs. So, I don’t have a favorite one.
My List of Nominees
- Trix – https://allaboutblogdotlife.wordpress.com/
- Hemalatha Ramesh – https://frameofsoul.home.blog/
- Priyanshi shah – https://priyanshi.design.blog/
- Ishita Gupta – https://thoughtsresonate.home.blog/
- Aditi Gupta – https://whatareuuptoduringthelockdown.wordpress.com/
- kashish dhawan – https://thewanderingpheonix.wordpress.com/
- Shreya – https://shreyarantswithpurpose.wordpress.com/
- The Mind of Ayesha – https://themindofayesha.wordpress.com/
- Just Mishi – http://mishcanchange.org/
- inspirechief – https://inspirechief.com/
- Nisha Sharma – https://masala-mojo.com/
My 11 Questions For My Nominees
- What is the favorite blog that you have written so far? (Post a link to it so that we could read)
- If you were given one specific food item to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you had all the money in the world, where would you travel?
- What would you change if you had the chance to time travel?
- What is your favorite meme/joke?
- Which one do u prefer: Movies or Books? Why?
- What motivates you to get out of the bed in the morning?
- What is the strangest memory that you have from your childhood times?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What are your interests/career choices other than what you blog about?
If you have any questions/thoughts about my answers to those 11 questions or if you just had something to say, feel free to comment them down in the comment section below and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please Subscribe to Top Tamil Talk
Receive FREE newsletters delivered directly to your inbox!