Before I begin, I really want to apologize to the person who nominated me as I have been pushing this post for a few months at this point 😬
That being said, it’s also been a very long time since I have written an award post. So…let’s answer some questions!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
Who Nominated Me?
The generous blogger that nominated me for this award was Sakshi Shreya. I put the link to her blog down below and I hope you guys check it out!
Blog Link —> https://myartenthusiastics.wordpress.com/
- List 3 instances in which you have messed up a situation.
- A friend during my middle school time left and went back to India. Unfortunately, I regret not exchanging contact information and I lost complete connection with him.
- We got 2nd place in a relay race as I ran the slowest amongst my team.
- I was doing a skit for my English Finals in 9th grade and messed up a line. Thankfully, one of my teammates covered me.
- Suppose if it’s the end of life on our planet Earth and everyone is going to die, and you have got a rocket to another safe planet, then whom would you like to accompany along with you and why?
Probably one of my parents (I can’t choose 😭)
- List a habit of yours which you dislike and why?
I like everything to be perfect and it took me a long time to realize that nothing is perfect in this world.
- Name a famous personality whom you admire and why?
The qualities that I admire from famous personalities are being down-to-earth & not forgiving where they started their journey.
His story is just so inspiring and the way how he fought all odds to get to the place he is now has taught me several lessons that I could implement in my life.
- List some of the things which would you accompany with you on a trip to a lonely Island.
- Water Bottle Purifier (to purify seawater into freshwater)
- Net (to protect yourself from mosquitos when you sleep)
- What is your dream job and why?
I wish to start a flipping business somewhere in the United States (probably California) where I want to flip dated houses in a modern way and sell it for a profit.
As a part of this, I also want to do a rent in rent business along the way (maybe study a little Real Estate) so that I could have passive income flowing in.
- List 3 things for which you are proud on yourself.
- Winning 1st place in a Virtual Stock Market Game in Southern California
- A 105-Day Streak on this Blog!!!
- Averaging roughly 18 minutes a week of screen time on my phone (wish I could do this again 😞)
- What’s the app that you use the most on your phone?
- What’s the best & worst thing that happened to you during quarantine?
- What’s a meme that made you laugh a lot in recent days?
- What do you think is the most useless invention ever invented?
- What’s a goal that you have for yourself by the end of 2021?
- What’s the most painful exercise that you have ever done?
- What’s something weird or unique about you?
- Small Talks — https://introvertbags.wordpress.com/
- flawed_silence — https://flawedsilence.wordpress.com/
- Zainab Chats — https://zainabchats.wordpress.com/
- A Different Take —https://aweirdtake.wordpress.com/
- Blog with Shreya — https://blogwithshreya.wordpress.com/
- Seamless Echo — https://seamlessecho.wordpress.com/
- Shagun Thakur — http://beingproton.home.blog/
- fairy hacks — https://fairywitchblogs.wordpress.com/
- Recuperation — https://backtosquareones.wordpress.com/
- quotidian — http://quotidian29.blog/
Question for ALL of U: What motivates you to open your computer and blog on a consistent basis?
Please Subscribe to Top Tamil Talk
Receive FREE newsletters delivered directly to your inbox!